18 Ways to a Positive Attitude
Notes from Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Gold Book of Yes! Attitude
01. Decide you’re willing to go for it.
02. Decide it will take a year to set a new thought pattern.
03. Start each morning with some positive exposure, wisdom or expressions.
04. Start your day with a positive thought process.
05. Get rid of the negative people in your life.
06. Avoid the negatives.
07. Avoid the violence on TV and in movies.
08. Ignore idiots and zealots.
09. Turn off the TV.
10. Make your own environment.
11. Read books that’ll get you going at the start of the day.
12. Listen to recorded message of positive people.
13. Surround yourself in the external environments that breed success.
14. Create new associations that will boost your desire to be positive.
15. Smile all the time.
16. Respond to everything in the positive.
17. Start everything in the positive.
18. Select one positive message on one opassage.
See more : The Ultimate Business Reading List
FREE: System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
FREE: Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.
Previous Posts :
- Print 2012 Calendar : Fifty Two Pages (Weekly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Twelve Pages (Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Six Pages (Bi-Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Four Pages (Quarterly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Three Pages
- Print 2012 Calendar : Two Pages (Semi-Annual)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Single Page (Annual)
- Top 20 Most Well-Read Cities in America by Amazon
- How much coffee is consumed in the USA
- Print 2011 Calendar : 365 Pages (Daily)
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.