Eleven Rules Regarding Power
Notes from Basic Black by Cathie Black
01. Power = keeping your eye on the big picture.
02. Power = understanding what you can and cannot control.
03. Power = using your battles carefully.
04. Power = controlling the flow of information.
05. Power = knowing your strengths and weaknesses.
06. Power = not getting overly caught up in the idea of power.
07. Power = knowing you don’t have to throw bombs.
08. Power = knowing how to let things go.
09. Don’t be afraid to bust someone.
10. Take power into your own hands.
11. Respect the power of words.
See more : The Ultimate Business Reading List
FREE: System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
FREE: Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.
Previous Posts :
- Print 2012 Calendar : 365 Pages (Daily)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Fifty Two Pages (Weekly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Twelve Pages (Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Six Pages (Bi-Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Four Pages (Quarterly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Three Pages
- Print 2012 Calendar : Two Pages (Semi-Annual)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Single Page (Annual)
- Top 20 Most Well-Read Cities in America by Amazon
- How much coffee is consumed in the USA
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.