Six Stage Complete Strategy Execution Program
Notes from Six Disciplines Execution Revolution by Gary Harpst
01. Strategy = decide what’s important.
02. Plan = Set goals that lead.
03. Organize = Align systems.
04. Execute = Work that plan.
05. Innovate = Innovate purposefully.
06. Learn = Step back.
See more : The Ultimate Business Reading List
FREE: System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
FREE: Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.
Previous Posts :
- Print 2012 Calendar : 365 Pages (Daily)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Fifty Two Pages (Weekly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Twelve Pages (Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Six Pages (Bi-Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Four Pages (Quarterly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Three Pages
- Print 2012 Calendar : Two Pages (Semi-Annual)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Single Page (Annual)
- Top 20 Most Well-Read Cities in America by Amazon
- How much coffee is consumed in the USA
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.