Top 10 International Business Schools by BusinessWeek Ranking 2008
BusinessWeek has good list of Top Non-US Business Schools.
1. Queen’s: Canada
2. IE Business School: Spain
3. INSEAD: France
4. Western Ontario (Ivey): Canada
5. London Business School: Britain
6. ESADE: Barcelona
7. IMD: Switzerland
8. Toronto (Rotman): Canada
9. IESE: Spain
10. Oxford (Saïd): Britain
See more: The Ultimate List of Top Colleges
The Best International B-Schools Of 2008 – BusinessWeek
BusinessWeek’s interactive table of the best international business schools for 2008 permits you to look at all the top ranked schools according to your own criteria. By clicking on the header for each of the columns, you can reorder the rankings to consider those schools that offer the highest post-MBA salaries, schools whose faculty publishes the most research, or rank the schools by their annual cost.
FREE: System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
FREE: Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.
Previous Posts :
- Print 2012 Calendar : 365 Pages (Daily)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Fifty Two Pages (Weekly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Twelve Pages (Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Six Pages (Bi-Monthly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Four Pages (Quarterly)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Three Pages
- Print 2012 Calendar : Two Pages (Semi-Annual)
- Print 2012 Calendar : Single Page (Annual)
- Top 20 Most Well-Read Cities in America by Amazon
- How much coffee is consumed in the USA
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.